We know that large gatherings going forward will look far different than those of years past, and we invite you to help us reimagine and shape the future of Alumni Weekend as we move into this uncharted territory.
We are still looking for class year ‘1, ‘2, ‘6, and ‘7 alumni/alumna who are willing to host a gathering with cohorts! No prior experience necessary: our UNC Kenan-Flagler team will take care of the logistics and technology to bring you together. All we’re asking is for you to extend the invitation and hold the space.
If you are interested in volunteering in support of your class, or if you have other ideas and thoughts to share with us, please email Katie Todd, Associate Director of Reunion Giving, for next steps.
- Encourage fellow alumni to register and attend Alumni Weekend.
- Lead by example by registering for reunion early and supporting your class campaign.
- Lend your name to class-related solicitations and communications.
- Facilitate updates of your classmates’ contact information and collection of class photos and items for your time capsule.
- Recognize and thank your classmates for their contributions of time, energy, and money.
- Celebrate the inspiring accomplishments of alumni, faculty, and students, and invite your network to foster an active connection within the UNC Kenan-Flagler community.
- Most importantly, have fun reconnecting and remembering all of your incredible times as a Tar Heel!