The success of Alumni Weekend depends in large part on the energy and enthusiasm of our volunteer leaders.
The Alumni Connector program offers alumni the unique opportunity to connect with their classmates, to advocate for the life-changing opportunities that UNC Kenan-Flagler offers, and to give back to the School in a meaningful way. Click here to sign-up today!
- Encourage fellow alumni to register and attend Alumni Weekend.
- Lead by example by registering for reunion early and supporting your class campaign.
- Lend your name to class-related solicitations and communications.
- Facilitate updates of your classmates’ contact information and collection of class photos and items for your time capsule.
- Recognize and thank your classmates for their contributions of time, energy, and money.
- Celebrate the inspiring accomplishments of alumni, faculty, and students, and invite your network to foster an active connection within the UNC Kenan-Flagler community.
- Most importantly, have fun reconnecting and remembering all of your incredible times as a Tar Heel!